Tribal background

Monday, March 1, 2010

Proof... the teeth exist!

I can't begin to describe how hard I was laughing when I took this picture! We'd stuck a pillow in his shirt so he looked big and buff like his Grandpa Carlson, and in the event of taking several pictures, I was lucky enough to get this shot. In this picture Bryce is chasing me down, trying to get the camera... I thought I'd actually missed the shot I wanted, then this one appeared in the screen. Officially, my new favorite! Gold medal winner for sure!!
This one for sure took silver.

Okay, maybe this one ties with the one above for silver.

This, below, is Grandpa Carlson... The big, biff guy we mentioned. Facial expressions and upper body strength are amazingly similar... don't you think?!

(Rose, I know you're probably not loving this picture, but it seems Bryce inherited traits from you too...so I couldn't crop you out.) We love you both!


Our buff little nine monther!


1 comment:

lindsay said...

Seriously, is this kid ever not smiling?! So dang cute.