Over Christmas break, we were in So. California and we made our way one day to Downtown Disney. Long story short: Walked in a Build-A-Bear where Bryce saw Bob, got very upset that there was a tag on him. We had to leave the store. Poor guy, didn't quite understand why Bob was being sold. I did notice, however, Bob is the cheapest bear there... By the way, they had the coolest abominable snowman there, we kept trying to convince Bryce to want that one... turns out we wanted it way more than he did. No snowman for us.
So back home, we made our way to the nearest Build-A-Bear and bought another Bob. A back-up Bob. $10 is a pretty cheap back-up, in my book. Now, if Bryce learns to read over-night, I may have to delete this post, but for now, he has no idea there are two Bobs. Heaven forbid he learns and then requires both Bobs.
Then I'd be out another $20 to get a Bob and Bob back-up (combo pack).
Oh what have I done?!?!
1 comment:
So funny. Hopefully you will always be covered. Now we just need to see a pic of cute Bryce cuddling Bob.
Post a Comment