Tribal background

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lost Camera.

Looking for a lost camera. Digital Canon powershot. Broken screen but still takes decent pictures. When found, owner promises pictures of remodeled kitchen and more pictures of Bryce. Please contact owner if you have any helpful information.

Really though, I am hoping it was me that misplaced it, and not Bryce. We don't have the best success record when it comes to finding things Bryce has walked off with.

DVD remote: missing
Cordless telephone: died in the laundry
camera: missing
remote to his toy airplane: missing

Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

Oh no! I hope you find it. I would be so sad to think I had lost pics of our little ones and their day to day doings! Wish we could be there to help you look!

Tracy said...

HAha! I hope you are checking the trash. Good luck is wished on your behalf.