I don't know why the picture keeps coming up like this, but I wanted to show Bryce's knew cheesy smile. Sooo funny!
Bryce and I feel very lucky that Ty is so good at making smoothies. While going to school at BYU Ty worked at the Jamba Juice on campus, and now smoothie making at home is always his responsibility. I know making a smoothie really isn't that complicated... I can make a good smoothie, but Ty can make a great smoothie!
Smoothies are a pretty regular treat in our house as well, since our little man still doesn't care for fruit. Won't eat it whole, but this can can down a smoothie super fast!

1 comment:
I absolutely love this little guy. We wish we could see him more often! We are so grateful you update us with pictures and the goings on in your life. His new smile is priceless.
Post a Comment