Bryce helped me make dinner, and boy did he love it! He did a really good job too. The lasagna was delicious, we didn't make too big of a mess... The only problem was Bryce's mood when I told him we were all done.
I love being home with Bryce. I am very grateful I can be. I love it that he loves helping me... Whether it be cooking, cleaning, brushing my teeth. I love my sweet little helper!
When Joel saw this he commented that it looks like Bryce made this all by himself! It is so fun to have the little helpers in the kitchen. Sometimes it seems like more work but it is so worth it. Our older ones can now cook many things on their own and feel so very comfortable in the kitchen.
Bryce is so adorable! Hearing stories like this make me a little jealous that I never had this kind of fun alone time with my first child. Jonah came too fast for that! But I do like cooking with my kids. :)
5 comments:
When Joel saw this he commented that it looks like Bryce made this all by himself! It is so fun to have the little helpers in the kitchen. Sometimes it seems like more work but it is so worth it. Our older ones can now cook many things on their own and feel so very comfortable in the kitchen.
Bryce is such a good helper! You are a great Mom...I miss you! Hope all is well! Love you!
Bryce is so adorable! Hearing stories like this make me a little jealous that I never had this kind of fun alone time with my first child. Jonah came too fast for that! But I do like cooking with my kids. :)
Tammy, he is ADORABLE :)
He is adorable!!! I miss you:/ Come visit us again at the single's branch, pls?! Haha
Post a Comment