Tribal background

Friday, February 18, 2011

Windows and Valentines

Bryce has a new favorite spot. Behind the couch is the window ledge. Perfect to stand on while watching birds fly, rain fall, and anything else that might be happening in our backyard.
Man, this kid is cute!

The Friday before Valentine's Day, Bryce and I decided we need to decorate a little. I have Chinese New Year's decorations, but our house was definitely lacking in hearts. So I cut them out, while Bryce patiently watched with his waffle. Then I put tape on and let him stick them all over the house. They were all at his level, so it may have looked odd to anyone who stopped by, but to me it's a great reminder that he's still little, and he's still mine.

He took this project very seriously.
Oh, and we made a valentine for Daddy too. Luckily I only brought down a handful of cotton balls, otherwise I'm certain Bryce would have insisted on gluing them all! (By the way, those cottony clouds are suppose to be hearts... oh well.)


1 comment:

Our Biggs Family said...

What a fun way to celebrate with him. You are such a good mom and so amazing at finding fun things to do with him.