Let me tell you a little story.
A couple days ago, I noticed some random ants crawling around the car. I looked to see where they were coming from, but with only a few ants, I concluded they hitchhiked in on something else. But I kept seeing more, so yesterday I decided it was a good idea to vacuum out the car; both to clean and make sure there was no serious ant problem anywhere. I removed carpets, and literally found nothing but a few random ants.
Yeah, I can handle a few ants.
Later that day, Ty and I went to a landscaping place to find rocks for our backyard. We missed the entrance, turned into the next available place and as we turned ourselves around, we also got the ride of our lives from the pot-holed road we had turned on to.
Apparently it was quite a ride for our ants as well.
After getting to the correct parking lot, I open the back door to get Bryce and notice on the floor of the car, ants in a frenzy! I pull up the carpet to find:
4 comments:
OK, that is really gross! I'm impressed you took the time to take pictures!
oh yuck. YUCK!! I don't blame you for your anger. That is just crazy.
And weird.
Eeeeewww! So sorry that happened Tammy!
Yuck I totally feel your pain we lived in a moving trailer. We had tons of ants and it seemed like no matter what we did they wouldn't go away and we did everything! (Bug bombs and all kinds of ant killing products) We had a tarp on top of our trailer to help when it snowed in the winter. When my husband finally removed that tarp they went away. They were living in-between the tarp and ceiling of our trailer. Yuck yuck! I hate ants too!
Post a Comment