There were a couple days this past week where it just poured! I love rainy days when there's no where we need to be, and we can just stay home and play, with nothing better to do!
Soap + Water = Happy
| He did suck once, instead of blow... kinda hilarious! Never made that mistake twice though ;o) |
After the awesome bubbles... the day was made extra special
when we busted out the chicken nuggets!
Then on Saturday, after returning home from a long run, I came upon these two kids.
Bryce has such a great dad!
And then there's our favorite game... Where Bryce hides and we pretend to look for him, even though he required our assistance to cover him with pillows and blankets. I love his little feet poking out.
There he his, the kid that makes our world go round!
1 comment:
I love that last picture of Bryce...just makes me smile.
Post a Comment