Ty has a good friend from high school who invited me to join their SoCal Ragnar team. Long story short, they had a spot for my wonderful friend Anissa too, so off we went! Once the team was together, we decorated the van and go rolling!
| Ty - helping us decorate. Our team name was: Are we There Yet? |
We had such a great time with these awesome strangers!
I'd jump in a car with them again in a heart beat!
Below are pictures of me right before I got heat exhaustion. I'd never run in hundred degree weather. Let's just say it was the hardest run of my life. Trust me, you don't want the other details.
| Anissa wanted to make sure I felt supported during my run... So she showed up to cheer me on with my face plastered on her shirt. Thanks Niss. |
| Also part of the relay is eating. We let Nathan guide us to good locations since he knew the area best. This place had the biggest portions I'd ever seen. It was fantastic! |
| Driver David! He was so awesome! Is so awesome! |
Anissa, Me, Katrina, and Audrey!
| Silly Anissa! Don't know why she wanted a picture with the porta potties... She cracks me up! |
| The Parkers! |
| We made it! Punch Happy! We love Ragnar! |
We finally made it! Nathan guided us to our celebratory meal - Carne Asada fries. He mentioned them at the beginning of the race... They were massive.
Great, great, great weekend! So glad we went!
1 comment:
Tammy oh Tammy... we love you!
So many great stories with details left unsaid.
Who would of thought we'd come back with one glove dead.
Strangers we were... friends we are.
Ragnar 2012... GOLD RUSH!!!!
Post a Comment