Tribal background

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Date Night

Ty has been asking me for over a month now if we could go out to a movie... But life has been busy and we struggled to find a night that we could.  This weekend was approaching and upon discovering our open schedule, I scrambled to find a babysitter.  Funny thing though... no one was available!  It's quite comical really, but I've never been rejected so many times!  So, instead we went into town, got the car smogged, and happened to pass a pizza place our friends have told us about.  So that settled it.  We got the biggest slice of pizza I have ever seen, it was the best pizza I've ever tasted, and there was a water fountain and a frozen yogurt shop just across the street. 
It turned into a perfect date night. 



W have only been to this frozen yogurt shop once, and Bryce remembered that the store right next to the yogurt was home to a few fish.  So... we went and said hi to the fish too!




1 comment:

Our Biggs Family said...

That is a HUGE piece of pizza. It's great that Bryce remembered the fish and you took him to see them.