
Hello all...
Many of you have probably guessed the baby has arrived, due to the fact that I haven't posted in a while. Unfortunately that is not the case - Ty and I are still waiting. Perhaps it's a good thing since we hadn't exactly documented some very important details, like the baby room and the belly housing the baby. So here are the shelf pictures I promised my grandma. Dad and Ty built the shelves, which were inspired by my collection of chevron cars given to me over the years by my mom and grandparents! I love how the shelves look and can't wait to show baby Bryce his new room and all the fun toys he will eventually become interested in.




7 comments:
Oh guys the room is so cute!!! We will be in California middle of June and we definitely want to see you guys and meet Baby Bryce before we move to the other side of the country. Can't wait to see his little face!! We love you guys!!
I was wondering if you had the baby yet. I am so excited for you! Good luck with the delivery.
It looks cute. We are excited to hear when he comes.
the shelves are awesome! That baby sure is growing! He'll come very soon, I'm sure. You are still a beautiful prego mama! XOXOXO
you look AWESOMELY pregnant!!! and you're gonna be the best mom ever!! any day now :)
Oh Tammy,I love your belly!!! I have been checking your blog daily to see if baby Bryce has arrived yet...I'm excited to hear that news. (But probably not as excited as you are...):) Good luck with these coming days. The anticipation drives you nuts, but enjoy your time because you'll never be the same again. Soon you will be a MOM!!!
the baby's room is soo cute especially with the shelves.. have fun dusting all the things you put up there! haha..
Post a Comment