Well, after checking in with the doctor on Friday, we were left in the hospital room to gather our things when I smelt something stinky. We were thrilled to find Bryce had messed his pants and lay ed him on the hospital bed to change him. After removing the diaper and with daddy raising his bottom in the air so mom could wipe, Bryce let it loose all over the bed. I then jinxed us and commented ' at least he didn't pee everywhere'... I shouldn't have said that. He peed EVERYWHERE! On the pillow, on mom and dad, on the floor, his clothes, all managed before Ty could cup his hand to stop the spray! We've got one talented kid I'd say! Not to mention a happy one once he could finally poop!

This was taken before the mess of course!
9 comments:
hahaha! The first of many I'm sure! I'm so happy for you two, what a precious little boy you have!!
I love poop stories! (And jokes, I still remember that elephant joke and I tell it often) :) After Jax was born we found that a good 75% of our conversations had something to do with poop. Good times... no really.
He is definitely happy he can poop! Look at that smile on his face!
What a cute smile in that picture! What a fun story!
Congrats! he is soooo cute!! we love the pic of him smiling, cute dimple! we got peed on for a couple of months, so have fun!!
i love it!! the joys of parenthood :)congrats you guys!!!
that is one ADORABLE picture of Bryce!! And what a funny little guy. Hahahaha!
LOL! Love it! You guys are so cute and your baby is GORGEOUS!
BTW, he totally looks like Ty when he's smiling!
Post a Comment