Tribal background

Friday, September 18, 2009

Cereal... Can't get enough...

For those of you who don't already know, Ty and I go through a lot of cereal. We check the cereal isle for sales each time we're at the grocery store... and this is what we end up with. I think I am turning into my grandma and don't want to pay more than $1 for a box... I love coupons! Just this morning, Ty and I polished off four boxes... don't worry, somehow they all only had a few bites worth of cereal! With how fast we go through milk and cereal, we're a little concerned how much we'll go through when our kids start eating it too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is indeed a lot of cereals! We barely eat any because they are always so expensive!Anyways,glad to see you are doing good.We miss you guys!

Our Biggs Family said...

We won't spend more than $1 a box either but we also don't go through very much. With our whole family, we will maybe eat a box of cereal every two weeks. We will have to let you know when we hear of good sales.

Jamie said...

We are cereal addicts too, love WinCo sales.

The Expatts said...

We should keep each other posted on cereal sales, it looks like we are on the same level as you guys with how much we go through and buy! :)