Sometimes Bryce is really easy to feed, and other times he wants nothing more than to grab at the spoon and make a complete mess!
A while ago, I found a great baby food recipe book and I've been excited to finally try it out, now that Bryce is old enough and interested in solids. The picture below is the first batch: carrots and a sweet potato/broccoli combo. Bryce will typically give a funny face the first few bites... then he does great. Sometimes he'll actually spit the food out, then eat it off his bib. Kinda gross.

For anyone who may be thinking about making their own... it's really super easy, and cheaper. What could be easier than buying it?... yes, cheap is my main motivation. Really though, cook, puree, freeze... that's about it... I should be getting paid for this advertisement.
1 comment:
I love the pic of him covered in his food! That is awesome that you make your own baby food. I never went that far...I think I am too lazy! We like to just mash up whatever we are having for dinner until they are old enough to feed themselves whatever we are eating! You are amazing!
Post a Comment