There isn't always a specific reason to post. Today it's just because we have a dang cute kid, and I love sharing his fun pictures!
The Cowboy... watching General Conference.... on that note... is it just me or is it really difficult to focus during conference when you've got a kid (or kids)?
I just realized all these pictures, Bryce is wearing a hat... I love hats on babies. Wishful thinking, but I hope Bryce always likes hats!This last picture we met dad for lunch one day... we come out of the restaurant and Bryce just starts crackin' up. What a funny kid!

1 comment:
I love all the pictures of him. There doesn't need to be a reason to post...we all love seeing cute pictures of Bryce. As for conference with kids...it is different but we are grateful that we still make it a priority for us and our children. We make it fun and different. They get little packets to color (Sammy and Mary pretty much sat all through the session coloring their packets) and Josh just crawls around quietly. We are seeing the blessings of it now as Thomas and Spring have really started to listen and love conference. They even take notes during it like Joel and I do. It is a wonderful blessing when they are young and get so excited about conference and are on the countdown the whole week before. So, yes it is different, but it can be just as wonderful and enjoyable.
Post a Comment