I found out last week my Uncle Ladd never knew I had had a baby. And after finding out that he just found out, I realized I don't only have a baby, I have a nearly one-year-old baby! I love the big family I am a part of, but it's hard to get the word to everyone... but to Uncle Ladd... (though I am certain you'll never read this), I do apologize for my lack... actually, now that I think about it, I am certain my dad sent an email. Okay, guilt gone.
Moving on, this post is about Bryce, or rather, just a bunch of great pictures I got of him today. I wanted to get a good one for his 11-month post, and then of course I couldn't choose, even his backside is so dang cute! So here he is, 11 months after joining our family. We are so grateful and happy Heavenly Father chose us for him to come to.
His walk is more of an awkward run/stumble right now. So hilarious.
If he is holding something, and if he wasn't such a busy little guy, he can stand forever. This past week he has had a series of odd things he'll grip for hours, then he'll suddenly drop it and life goes on. Let's see... twice it has been a leaf, I am serious. He wilted that thing in his sweaty palm, clenching it for at least 3 hours. One day it was a washcloth and my cell phone. Same hand. Sometimes the phone would slip, but he'd pick it right back up. One day it was those nasty bubblegum eggs that come in the plastic carton around Easter. Don't worry, the plastic was taped up very well, I didn't just give him a choking hazard... but that thing kept him happy through three different stores that day. A tube of chap stick... it's different everyday.
He's become a growler. He makes all kinds of noises... I am thinking of how I might describe some of them, but I have decided I wouldn't do his noises justice.With the noises come great faces as well.
He definitely knows the difference when he is on tile verses carpet. On the tile, he makes sure his falls are slow, almost thought-out, and careful.






1 comment:
I love the tippy toe picture. So cute, and the one where you can totally see him trying to sit down oh so carefully on the tile. What a darling boy!
Post a Comment