Let the kitchen project finally begin! I have been so anxious for this day to arrive, and it is finally here. Okay, so my main responsibility to watching 'the kid', but someone has to, right?! The building and woodwork, will be taken care of by Ty and Dad. We've done our best to empty my dad's garage, the wood has been bought, unloaded, and Ty and my loving father began cutting last night. So exciting!!! I know it's going to take a very long time, but we are further today then we've been, well, ever! We moved into our home knowing the kitchen needed some TLC. Not some, I should say an entire makeover. Nearly 2 years ago I drew a picture of what I wanted it to look like, and real plans and measurements went from there. My wonderful husband spent several lunch hours inputting all those numbers into an excel file and waahlaah...we're officially ready to go. Beautiful kitchen, here we come! I am so grateful for such a hard-working husband, and for a loving and ever-so-talented father who is so giving of himself and his time. Thank you both. And mom, thank you too... for the many evenings we'll be eating your food while this project is underway.
1 comment:
Fun! What are you doing to the kitchen?
Post a Comment