The past few days Bryce has been in Heaven. Some friends / neighbors took a much deserved trip and left their two youngest with us. The girls are so fun and helpful! Bryce is being held and entertained almost constantly. They are running him ragged, rather than the other way around. We've been spoiled to have such wonderful girls with us, and I have a feeling Bryce is going to be a little sad when they go home... lucky for us they live close by.
For now, we'll soak up every bit of fun we can get! Below is a game Ty taught them... blowing air in Bryce's face with a plastic bat. I'd feel bad for the kid, but then I realize, just because I wouldn't like the game, clearly he doesn't mind it one bit.






Bryce is not the kid to just sit in your lap... that is unless he is all tuckered-out.
No comments:
Post a Comment