
The weather has been beautiful the past few days and we've been enjoying time in Grandma's backyard. Luckily she still has a few toys around, and it's so fun Bryce is big enough for them. The car is actually perfect right now. His feet are just short enough that they don't drag the ground as I wheel him around. He rode contently for nearly 30 minutes as we drove around the yard and neighborhood. He also loves the tugboat... still learning the walking-ropes, his biggest struggle is getting in and out of it.



Front shot of the crab crawler.
I confess, I love it that he is now a crab crawler, b/c that's how I (tammy) crawled. I can already tell he has so much of Ty in him... so it kinda makes me happy when he exhibits a little of me.
Cute little booty!
1 comment:
so he does the crab crawl all the time? That is too cute! And good luck on the kitchen. It will be fun to see it unfold-- and maybe I will get to see it when its done! Love you!
Post a Comment