Tribal background

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Derby-ing!

My most recent calling has made me a part of the Cub Scout world! I never really paid much attention when my older brothers were going through the program, perhaps I should have. However, thirteen (and counting) cub scouts are helping me learn the program rather quickly, I think! Anyway, January is an exciting month - Pinewood Derby time! A big THANK YOU to my expert derby-ing dad for helping all the other dads who didn't quite have the knowledge or necessary tools. We had 23 cars racing last night, and everyone had a blast! The Track!
Our fabulous Cub Master. Sorry Brent, for your distorted image.
I am beginning to think I just need a new camera.

The photo finish and tech guru kept all 23 cars very organized! Thank you Bro. Bennion.

Fellow Den Leader Rebecca! Her decorations were amazing!
Danielle and myself. I wish I could say we had our Wolf Den under control... But Danielle is my sane and much needed companion amid the chaos.

Happy Derby-ing everyone!

3 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

What a fun night. I'm sure you are a wonderful den leader. I love cub scouts and love serving in this program. By the time Bryce becomes a cub scout you will have the program down !

Mark and JanaRae said...

Bryce is looking so big. All your photos are darling. I love the park pictures. Good luck with all those cubs scouts it sounds busy.

Brittany said...

How cute! I was in cub scouts for three years until recently--I sure learned a lot! I sure love Bryce's facial expressions! What a crack up, so cute!!