Tribal background

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pajama Playdate!

Apparently Bryce's friend Micah insists on wearing his pajamas all day. A short phase, I am sure ;o) One morning when Micah came over, Bryce was still in his pajamas, so in honor of Micah's love of pjs, Bryce stayed in his for most of the day as well. We love Micah! They were so funny. I put them across from each other for snack time and every once in a while they would lean over at the same time and growl at each other. Then laugh and return to eating their cheese and crackers. Boys are so hilarious!


2 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

I love the picture of them growling at each other. You are great at getting such wonderful candid shots.

Aleena said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing the cute pics. They really are cute together - our fun boys!