Tribal background

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Popping!

My beautiful and ever-so-wonderful friend Rebecca is having a baby.  I am among many who have awaited this long awaited occasion, and I am very grateful I could throw a shower for her.  I saw the greatest baby shower idea and I've been waiting over a year for a friend to use it for.  Rebecca and I have very different styles, and I think she was a bit skeptical(that's an understatement ;o) But I think, in the end, she was very happy with everything.



 I have to give a quick plug for my friend Shanna of Bnouncements who helped me create the invites and labels for all the food.  She herself was about to "pop" and was extremely helpful in saving me a lot of time and energy.  Don't the labels look great?!  Thank you Shanna!



Baby Showers are a great excuse to hang out with friends, especially when it's to celebrate the joy of another friend.  Congratulations Rebecca!  We love you!
Another big thank you to Melissa who brought a camera to capture a bit of the fun.  

2 comments:

Shanna said...

The labels look great! Glad everything turned out!

Our Biggs Family said...

It looks like you all had a great time. It is nice of you to do all of this.