what a cute kid! I love how he is just chillin' on those pumpkins. And yes, it is really hard to focus on conference with kids. Its just gonna be that time in your life when you enjoy reading the talks and get more out of them during that time than when you watch conference.
Super cute pictures Tammy! I love the pumpkin patch with kids! We had a great time at Disneyland and we are hoping we can find our missing memory card from our camera with all of our pictures on it! Aaaah!
5 comments:
what a cute kid! I love how he is just chillin' on those pumpkins. And yes, it is really hard to focus on conference with kids. Its just gonna be that time in your life when you enjoy reading the talks and get more out of them during that time than when you watch conference.
There is something so great about pics of babies with all the pumpkins. I love the fall season.
Ahhh! I miss you guys! Your son is so stinkin' cute:)
Super cute pictures Tammy! I love the pumpkin patch with kids! We had a great time at Disneyland and we are hoping we can find our missing memory card from our camera with all of our pictures on it! Aaaah!
Love love love that first picture. I love the pumkin patch cause the orange is SO great for fun picts.
Post a Comment