Tribal background

Friday, April 30, 2010

I hate it, I love it, I hate it...

I really do hate these awful, pain inflicting things, and yet they are so helpful when your poor little one has Niagara Falls coming out their nose. Bryce hates the bulb... yet he too loves it... just never at the same time!Seconds after sucking his brains out, I let him loose and what is the first thing he goes for? The snot sucker. You would think after the torture he would want to be as far away from it as possible... what a weird kid.
Victory is so sweet!

Tissues weren't enough that day; hence the inspiration for this post.

I know, I know... Yuck!

Luckily he came to that same conclusion... Yuck... not just yuck... Gag-Me Yuck!

" Mmmm, delicious..."


2 comments:

Tracy said...

Poor guy! Cold's are no fun! I should use that on Amy more often b/c she's always got the snots when she is sick!

The A Team said...

unfortunately this is how Armanie learned that she loved her boogies. hope he feels better soon!