Tribal background

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Birthday Boy Part 1

I should begin by thanking my wonderful mom who also takes plenty of pictures, so when I lose mine, I have back-up!
Bryce turned one two weeks ago, and life has been so fun with a one year old roaming our home. Ty was out of town that weekend, so we postponed the family party for Memorial Day Weekend when his parents could be here. But I still had to celebrate. Sunday night, on his actual birthday, Emma, from my primary class made him a brownie cake, and we had singing visitors that night. The following morning, we got ready for Bryce's first party with all his little buddies from church. There are seven other little boys his age and we thought it'd be so fun to get them all together. We planned on a pool party, but crazy May weather brought the pool inside and we still had a great time.

These are the cupcakes we made... pretty happy with how they turned out.

And the official first cake-eating experience. He was a bit slow at first, but he had his friend Ty's good example, and you'll see in part 2 Bryce picked things up real quick.

Delicious!

Little Ty is exactly one month older than Bryce.

The three Amigos.

The pool doubled for a great cake catcher!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

How did you make those fishy things? Super cute! Your invite worked this time, yeah!