Tribal background

Friday, June 18, 2010

First Baseball game!

The Oakland A's have cheap tickets on Wednesdays... cheap as in $2... can't beat that right?! And to top that, it was an Angels game, and they won! It was actually a pretty boring game, but Bryce loved it, every second of it. We thought it he would have gotten a little tired, oh no. The kid yelled and squawked the whole time. It was also pretty cold and windy, so our nose-bleed seats turned out to be a blessing. We were in the second row to the top, and were backed by a lovely cement wall that blocked the wind for us. I am also grateful for Shae, letting me snuggle with her and share her jacket, since my own layers weren't sufficient. And oh yes, the teachers joined us, making the experience all the more fun and interesting. It was a great time!

I love the next two pictures, I had to put them both in!
Bryce kept grabbing and slapping at Ty in his excitement.


A couple of our energetic teachers.
Boys really do make things more fun! I am glad they were able to join us.


Bryce, Darren, and Shae... having fun with Bryce,
and getting ready for their own little one in just a few weeks!

1 comment:

Our Biggs Family said...

The pictures with Ty and Bryce are great. That is so awesome that they did $2 tickets! I used to go to about 10 A's games a season with my dad when we lived there and it was a highlight for me growing up.