Tribal background

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Birthday toys = fun for all!

I am so proud of this picture. Great timing, but lots of luck too since I built block towers for a very long time while trying to get a shot like this.
Bryce got these blocks for his birthday, and I have to say I enjoy this birthday gift most of all. I get to build cool towers, and watch my crazy kid get so excited as he knocks them down. I can't seem to build the towers fast enough though... he gets frustrated with me if I make him wait too long, or wait until I can get a tower at least taller than three blocks high.
And yes, he enjoys throwing them, banging them together...

...And eating them too!

Such a cute kid.
I got up one morning before he woke up and set up a big huge tower for him... he was really excited! We just had to hold him off long enough so I could take a picture...

Bryce also got the coolest police car from his Grandma Biggs. Getting in and out, being pushed around, really, he just leans back and lets us do all the work, he doesn't even hold on to the steering wheel. And there is also a really cool siren he likes to sound. And again, he's not the only one who enjoys his police car. Our neighbors love it too.


Bubbles! Bryce's buddy Ty got him a bubble gun! I shouldn't have used it on our kitchen floor. Bryce and I were slippin' all over the place after we got done, and then I had to clean the floors.

Bubbles make great pictures!


No comments: