I should have had these so-called "phases" planned out in my head... but it's all blurring together. All we know, is all the cabinet boxes are complete, and the drawer boxes are done as well. Me-oh-my, there is still so much more to do, but hooray for how much is done! We've got our granite, hardware... Door/drawer panels are the only things left to do before the cabinets can be assembled. Then we'll knock out a window, stain like crazy, work out all the electrical stuff... and the list goes on. But for now, we'll just say phase two is for sure... Complete!

One day, Ty and I will have some free time to sit and relax... but I bet we'll have another project going before that day arrives. I love my husband. He's so good to me!
1 comment:
Wow!! We feel accomplished where when we've vacuumed :) J/k! What fun to physically build your home to your liking. Hope to see you before we take off to UT!
Do you have plans for the 4th?
Post a Comment