It's finally finished. A recently posted about a quilting weekend with my Aunt Lanea, and I finished the pillows, just in time for Father's day. This quilt has been in the making for so long now, it's fun to finally have a holiday I can attach it to. It began as a birthday present, anniversary, Christmas, Valentine's day, birthday... you get the idea. Pillows weren't a part of the original plan, but with plenty of scraps left over, it seemed the obvious thing to do.
Ty is so good for me. He is so hard-working and inspiring and kind. He is so many good things. Bryce and I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful man leading and guiding our home. Ty has got it all. He's got the smarts of a genius, but the personality and charisma of a salesman (the good kind;o). He is a wonderful Father. Bryce gets so excited when his daddy comes home, because he knows his daddy is there to stop everything he's doing to play with him. It's so fun to watch them play and laugh. Bryce trusts Ty more than anyone... I know, that Bryce knows, his daddy loves him more than anyone (except me;o)
I really do think I was blessed to marry a man, who is near enough to perfection, I can feel Heaven in our home. Okay, maybe he's not thaaat close to perfection, but he's my perfection, perfect for me. I think to myself, all the time, I could never doubt my heavenly Father's love for me, how could I when He blessed me with Ty?
Happy Father's Day Ty. You mean the world to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment